Since we are approaching the hottest part of our summer in the northern hemisphere, what’s your favorite ice-cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet flavor? (Those of you who live down under I’m sure you remember what it is like in the hot summer months).
I think my all-time favorite gelato was Hagen-Daz Limoncello Gelato. It was a creamy, delicious flavor treat, not tart, but a gentle lemon treat for the summer. Reading the label I discovered it did contain vodka. Many have wondered why? By reading about the other infused ice-creams and gelatos I discovered that the vodka, although flavorless, increased the creaminess of the gelato. Probably having something to do with influencing the size of the ice crystals. I got addicted to this wonderful gelato the summer after I came back from Italy, but unfortunately, it was a limited run for Hagen-Daz and I can no longer find any that compare. Maybe it’s a good thing… keeps me from violating my lactose intolerance and gaining more weight. 🙂
How often do you people watch?
All the time!
If you had a choice which would be your preference be saltwater beaches, freshwater lakes, ocean cruise, hot tub, ski resort or desert?
- saltwater beaches — Love, love, love
- fresh water lakes — Love any body of water, would love to have a small home on the edge of a lake.
- hot tub — Have one and get in at least once a day and often twice
- ski resort — nope, would get cabin fever because I don’t like snow
- desert — no thank you, as a Pisces, I need my water. Although this environment would probably be the best for me since I have so many allergies.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week?
My first purge of household items was profitable at my first garage sale in this endeavor. What made me smile!? I sold my first print when I debuted my photography to the public.