If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?
Does it have to be brick and mortar? Can I choose Amazon? I would love to shop Amazon unlimited! Lots of variety and I hate stores.
What is the worst thing you ate recently?
Cee, have you got a psychic connection to me! I got glutened yesterday and boy did I pay for it last night.
I have been trying out restaurants for gluten-free eating and yesterday afternoon I returned to one that had previously been safe for me. Buffalo Wild Wings Bar and Grill, I was careful, had a long conversation about ingredients in their sauces, about their kitchen and their potato wedges, then it snuck in. The staff didn’t catch it even after I told them I was celiac and anything that wasn’t gluten-free would make me very ill, and I wasn’t vigilant enough either. They asked me if I wanted regular wings or boneless. I chose the boneless. Opps. They were breaded. I suffered all night.
Name five things you like watching…
- I like watching my grandchildren laughing
- I like watching the sunrise over the ocean, I used to get up in the middle of the night to drive to the beach in Delaware to watch the sunrise. And the sunrise in the middle of the ocean is phenomenal because of the reflection on the water.
- I like watching people anywhere I go. Sitting at an outdoor cafe or on a bench on a boardwalk can be very entertaining for me.
- I like watching 3-D movies with a Margarita in hand
- I like watching a smile develop on my lover’s face.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week?
I appreciated that my gluten pain didn’t last long. 🙂