Share Your World – December 25, 2017
What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today?
Absolutely nothing – snuggle up on the sofa and watch sappy Christmas movies on TV with Obie.
List at least five of your favorite spices? (excluding salt and pepper)
- Ginger – I like ginger in everything, soup, tea, and crystallized candy ginger
- Cinnamon – who doesn’t like cinnamon?
- Cardamon – cardamon, in teas and cookies, YES!
- Caraway – makes the potato salad, along with Dill, the absolute best
- Curry – I like the flavor of curry. The first time I had curry was in Amsterdam and adored it from the start.
What can you always be found with?
A dog, I have had a dog since I was born and even the smallest amount of time without one breaks my heart.
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week?
What did I appreciate this week? How fast Oberon learned how to use his Christmas present – a doggie door! Now I don’t have to keep the door open in the cold!