- Do you prefer juice or fruit?
I prefer fruit. Especially strawberries or raspberries and cream. In the summertime, I will make smoothies and that is about as close to juice as I get.
- Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I was born in a small town in Oklahoma but grew up in Wichita, Kansas. Wichita is not a small town, in fact, it is the largest city in Kansas. However, Kansas seemed to have a small town mentality. That’s not a bad thing. It was safe, people were friendly, but I have wanderlust and unlike most of the people that I grew up with that haven’t left my hometown, I have moved 17 times and lived in 4 different states. I think I like Colorado the best of all the states I’ve lived in so far.
- If you were to paint a picture of your childhood, what colors would you use?
Beige, rather bland, I’m afraid.
- Ways to Relax List: Make a list of what relaxes you and helps you feel calm.
My hot tub, a good nap, writing, photography and getting out of town!
- Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I’m grateful that I conquered my demons and took part in the Women’s March. I felt like not only did I contribute to a good cause and stood for my convictions. I learned a lot about myself last weekend. The weekend was inspiring.
Frankly, I look forward to the week ending. I am waiting for the weekend. I think I’m going to go the movies to see “Hidden Figures”. I’m anxious to see it, I think I will relate a lot to the story.
©2017 Candace L Stauber Photography