I read My Side of the Pole blog this morning, and like her occasionally it seems like my brain just doesn’t want to think original thoughts at times. It’s just too tired today after a week of dealing with the stresses of work and trying to launch a new software product at work that I’m responsible for. Answering these questions proved fun and satisfies my daily goal of blogging at least once a day. 🙂
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
people eating with their mouth open
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
My phone keeps track of my steps
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink as a color?
- Whats your least favorite movie?
- What do you drink with dinner?
- What is your favorite food?
- What movie could you watch over and over and still love?
I don’t think I have any. I’m not one that really cares to rewatch things.
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
hmmm… not for a magazine. Although I have done a professional photo shoot when creating a photo album for a new husband and only had a feather boa on.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a letter on beautiful stationery to the universe last year.
- Favorite kind of sandwich?
If I could have the sandwich I used to eat, it would probably be a Reuben on dark Rye bread. But since I’m celiac, that’s just a fond memory.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bacon scrambled eggs and hash browns.
- What is your usual bedtime?
Anywhere from 10 pm to midnight
- Are you lazy?
not really, although at times, I feel like it.
- How many languages can you speak?
I speak English, have learned Spanish, Italian, German and Latin and speak them terribly
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Is Christmas stressful?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Astronaut and Doctor
- Do you believe in ghosts?
yes, I’ve had a few unexplained encounters
- Wear slippers?
- Ever been in love?
- Who would you like to see in concert?
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
- Do you want to get married?
Been married twice, don’t see a need at my age.
- Do you want kids?
have 2 grown daughters and 5 grandchildren
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
Someone I’ve never met
- Things you cannot leave the house without?
My phone and purse
- Do you drink energy drinks?
Yes, I find that Red Bull and chocolate helps when I have a migraine
- Do you drink juice?
- Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Any phobias?
- What is your middle name?
- What was favorite subject at school?
Science and history
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
The Revivalists – I wish I knew you when I was young
- What is the last thing you bought?
Gluten free gummy bears
- How many siblings do you have?
One, a younger brother
- When was the last time you cried?
- Favorite TV shows?
Outlander, Once upon a Time. Lucifer
- PC or Mac?
- What phone do you have?
Samsung 7 Edge
- How tall are you?
- Can you cook?
I hate to cook but I’m pretty good at it when I do. I make a really good Shepherds Pie, Coconut chicken, quiche.